Sporting property - for sale - Romania
INTERNATIONAL SPORTING PROPERTIES is pleased to represent this property with the rare distinction of being an exceptional hunting property and a profitable agricultural investment.
It is located in an area of large fertile plains, in the West of Romania, very close to the Serbian border and not far from the Hungarian border.
Its total area is 1.763 hectares, of which 1.676 hectares are in one piece and fully fenced.
The small additional 100 hectares is a little more fragmented but contiguous to the main block. Included in these 1.763 hectares are 86 hectares of woodland consisting of 26 copses and 13 hectares of pond divided into 4 separate water bodies.
The property is on the whole fairly flat with some gentle slopes. A network of small canals feed the various ponds.
First of all, there are the residential buildings and their annexes:
- A superb villa of 629 m², 11 bedrooms, swimming pool and all the necessary comfort to receive guests/clients in the best conditions.
- A house for the gamekeeper with a workshop.
- An employee's house with independent studio.
- A recent 3 bedroom house.
- An old 2 bedroom house.
- 2 barns and 2 sheds used mainly for duck breeding and to store all the equipment necessary for the hunting activity.
Then there is all the agricultural infrastructure spread out over 2.5 ha and including :
- A complete and efficient set of silos.
- Flat storage buildings.
- A fully equipped repair workshop.
- A building with offices, refectory and cereal analysis laboratory.
- A guardhouse for the guard.
- A house to serve as staff accommodation.
- A large capacity pumping unit.
- An electrical transformer.
- A fire reserve with a network of hydrants.
First of all, it is important to know that the territory was studied and designed by an English gamekeeper who had the woods and hedges planted, choosing the species carefully, and created the ponds, etc.
He also trained the current gamekeeper for 5 years, who now manages the whole hunting part alone, including the breeding of about 6,000 ducks a year.
He has all the necessary equipment at his disposal (incubator, hatchery, quads, cars, boats, etc.). This equipment is included in the sale.
In addition to ducks shooting, natural pheasant and quail are shot, as well as hares and roe deer.
Every year, around twenty hunting days are organised, with a total bag of approximately 3.000 ducks, 250 pheasants (only coq birds), 400 quails, 350 hares and 85 roe deer.
Some of the hunting days are sold to cover the costs of the property's amenities.
The farm is exclusively a crop farm which underwent a conversion to organic in 2015.
The farm is managed by a stable, experienced and totally autonomous team of 9 people, headed by a Belgian-Romanian tandem.
This team has at its disposal all the necessary and specific equipment for organic farming (several tractors and harvesters, tools for working the soil, quads, cars, etc.). This equipment is included in the sale.
The farming activity is profitable.
CONTACT US FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION !