Sporting property - for sale - Spain
INTERNATIONAL SPORTING PROPERTIES is pleased to present for sale this fully equipped big game hunting estate.
It is located in the east of the Autonomous Community of Aragon, in the heart of a beautiful hilly to mountainous region whose landscapes are shaped by the cultivation of stone fruits.
For mainly legal reasons, it is very rare to be able to find this type of property in this region of Spain, which has the advantages of being less hot than the south and having fast motorway and rail connections to Zaragoza and Madrid.
Comprising between 800 and 1,300 meters above sea level, the estate covers 1.500 hectares/3.700 acres, of which 1.400 hectares/3.460 acres are entirely enclosed by a 2 metre high fence and 40 cm underground.
These 1.400 hectares/3.460 acres have been divided into 3 blocks with the aim of being able to make stays of 3 consecutive hunting days.
The property is quite varied both of relief and vegetation.
The southern half of the property is characterised by two large, relatively gentle and mainly grassy valleys, 15 hectares of which are irrigated.
The northern half rises gradually towards the mountains and thus towards the highest points of the property from where the view is absolutely stuning. The vegetation becomes denser as one climbs higher in altitude.
The animal population is estimated at around 900 animals before the hunts. It consists of large deer, fallow deer, mouflons, roe deer and wild boar.
In addition to the fences and large grassy plains already announced, many hunting facilities have been built:
- 17 ponds, 3 of which are large, are spread throughout the estate, providing water for the animals throughout the year.
- A network of paths allowing 4X4 access to the four corners of the property without difficulty.
- 60 watchtowers.
The building is concentrated in a walled enclosure of 3 hectares in the middle of the finca. It is composed of :
- A 4 bedroom/3 bathroom dwelling house with swimming pool.
- A staff accommodation building with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- A large reception area (lounge/bar and dining room) for up to 100 people with a professional kitchen.
- A refrigerated area for the cutting and storage of game.
- A parking space for more than 25 cars and various storage and stowage areas.
- An agricultural infrastructure: silos, repair workshop, sheds, ...
This whole area is embellished with fruit tree plantations: cherry trees, olive trees and vines.
In addition, there is the possibility of building a large house instead of agricultural sheds. This house would then enjoy a splendid view over a large part of the finca and the mountains.
The drinking water supply is provided by 3 wells and a control system. Electricity is distributed from a private transformer supplied by the public grid.
The sale also includes a range of equipment such as cars, agricultural machinery, tools, material, etc.
CONTACT US FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION !